1.1 HTML INTRODUCTION
HTML FOR BEGINNERS THE EASY WAY TO LEARN.
This is a step-by-step guide learning and very interesting to learn and understand.
This teaches you the basics of HTML and how to build your first website. That means how to layout an HTML pages, how to add text, images, headings, tables, images etc.
Register free and start your free lesson to become your own Web Site Designer and Developer today.
Before we start lets understand what HTML 5 is first.
WHAT IS HTML?
- HTML it stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, and it is the standard Markup language for documents created to be displayed in a web browser, or web pages. It is a building block for creating website.
- Hypertext means that the document contains links that allow the reader to jump to other places in the document or to another document altogether. The latest version is known as HTML5.
- A Markup Language is a way that computers speak to each other to control how text is processed and presented. To do this HTML uses two things: tags and attributes.
- HTML describe the Structure of Web pages using markup language
- HTML has two Elements which are Tags [<>] and Attributes [<html>]
- HTML Elements are the building blocks of HTML pages.
- HTML tags label pieces of content such as <heading>, <body>, <paragraph>, <table> and has beginning tag <beginning tag >and ending tag </ending tag>.
- The Browsers do not display the HTML tags but use them to show the content of the page.